Youth law

Youth law does not only include juvenile cases but also civil proceedings such as the supervision order and the custodial placement in a secure care institution or the custodial placement . If you have to deal with this as a parent or as a minor, it is important that you have an experienced criminal defense attorney or family lawyer by your side. Our attorneys are youth law specialists and have a lot of experience in this field. We know like no other what challenges you have to face, what your rights are and those of your minor and will do everything within our power to support you in the best possible way in order to achieve the best possible result.